- Product Care & Safety Information -


Click the link below for more information on (The Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) Regulation ((EC) No 1272/2008)  and Allergens

For your safety please use all home fragrance products with care. The information listed below allows you to ensure that you are correctly using your home fragrance products, failure to follow instructions may result in fire hazard or injury. Please retain this for future instruction.  


Before you light any candles please thoroughly check the glass jars for any damage, specifically cracks which could have occurred in transit. Although all of our products are packed with extreme care there is always a very small chance that damage could occur. If the glass is cracked, chipped or broken get in contact with us straight away. DO NOT USE the candle as the heat from the wax could possibly cause the glass to crack further.

Trim the wick each time before lighting to 5mm in length. Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time. If you want to continue burning a candle extinguish the wick after 4 hours, allow the wax to cool, trim the wick and then relight. If you fail to trim the wick before each burn or if you burn the candle for too long this can cause the wick to become too long and affect the flame height and overall burn of the candle.

To prevent fire and serious injury never leave a burning candle unattended and keep out of reach of children and animals.

To prevent funnelling ensure the melt pool reaches the edge of the glass before extinguishing, particularly during the first burn (but NO longer than 4 hours).

Burn candles for 3 to 4 hours at a time to achieve optimum burn and longevity.

Make sure you stop burning the candle when 10mm of wax remains at the bottom, to stop the candle self extinguishing. 

Avoid burning candles in draughty areas and vibrations to ensure an even burn.

Never leave a burning candle near to any flammable items/materials i.e curtains, furniture, home furnishings..

Keep the candle free from any foreign materials/particles including matches and wick trimmings. 

Always place the candle on a heat/fire resistant stable surface.

Never move a burning candle due to the risk of the glass becoming hot. Wait until the candle has cooled at the wax has hardened before moving safely.

Avoid leaving candles in direct sunlight as it may cause the wax to discolour and the wax to soften.

Wax Melts


Wax melts are designed to be used in a tea light or an electrical melter/burner approved for use with wax.

DO NOT leave burner unattended whilst in use! 

Keep out of reach of children and pets.

NOT FOR CONSUMPTION - although some items may look edible –  they are not!

Use in a well ventilated area. 

To prevent fire or injury remove all packaging before use. 

Place a single segment wax melt only in the bowl of the melter/burner. 

Do NOT add water!

Place the burner on a level heat resistant surface or mat away .

Light an UNSCENTED good quality tea light and place in the bottom of the burner. It should only take less than a few minutes to melt the wax melt. 

Each melt has been specially made to last the same length of an unscented normal size tea light. So approximately 4 hours, but it is possible that some fragrances allow for a 2nd burn.

To clean your melter/burner, simply pop it into the freezer or fridge for a few minutes and the wax should fall away.  Always allow the melter/burner to return to room temperature before using again.  When the burner is fully cooled please ensure you wipe clean the underside of the melt bowl and clean away any soot that may have built up. Repeat this process after each and subsequent burns.

Use at least 5mm of wax in the melt bowl/burner. 

Use away from draughts and flammable materials/liquids.  Wax may stain fabrics/damage surfaces. 

Do not allow any foreign material to remain in the molten wax, it may be necessary to trim your tealight wick.

Read and follow all instructions with your melter/burner prior to use.

Reed Diffusers


WARNING! Contains Flammable Liquid

Always handle your diffuser with care and avoid getting any of the contents on your skin or in your eyes. 

If on Skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water.

If in Eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.

Keep out of reach of children and pets.

Do not light reeds.

Do not ingest.

People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product.

Use gloves when handling used reeds.

Do not place the diffuser directly onto polished, painted, plastic or leather surfaces or on electrical equipment as accidental spillage may cause damage to certain materials.

Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.

Choosing the correct position for your diffuser is essential.  By putting it too close to a radiator or heat source (including the sun) will shorten its scent life.


Room & Linen Spray

WARNING! HIGHLY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from sources of ignition.

Keep out of reach of children and pets.

Do NOT ingest.

Shake well before use.

Direct away from face and spray into the air within the room at least 30cm away from surfaces.

Allow mist to settle and dry. 

Do not use next to or in the proximity of naked flames.

Always test of a small patch of fabric before use. 

Avoid contact with polished, oiled or waxed surfaces.

Please ensure that you read all the advice before using your room spray. 



Wax Warmers & Burners

Failure to follow these instructions could result in a fire hazard.

Use with only good quality wax melts (Preferably Bramble & Bee).

Remove all packaging before use.

Never leave a burning tealight and wax melt unattended or move it when lit.

Only use with a good quality 4 hr tealight. Do not use a maxi tealight, votive or candle.

Keep the tealight and wax warmer/burner out of the reach of children and pets.

Do not burn the tealight or leave the wax warmer/burner on or near anything that can catch fire.

Ensure the wax melt warmer/burner is well ventilated.

Keep foreign objects out of the wax pool.

Keep the wick trimmed on your tealight to 3-5mm and remove any carbon build up.

The wax warmer/burner becomes very hot during use, do not touch or move it whilst alight or whilst wax remains molten.

Extinguish the tealight if the flame becomes enlarged, makes contact with the wax melt warmer/burner or begins to smoke.

Once extinguished allow the wax melt burner to cool completely before moving.